Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thoughts.

I'm not sure whether is it just me or that whenever my i received my pay, i do not head to the bank immediately to like bank it in. The temptation to immediately bank in the money and spend it is not in my dictionary. I could always wait like as long as one week to two weeks before banking it in.

I constantly see stuffs on the net, in stores that i would love to have. But if i buy every other nice things that i see, i will be pretty much broke, or let's say, negatively poor?

There will always be nicer things released every other day, it's really up to self control to buy what is really neccessary. It is fashionable to follow trends, but at this point of age, following trends to me is a pretty high price which i am not willing to pay for.

If we lived for the sake of looking forward to pay day, that would be a pretty sad thing isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment