Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HAIYA

As much as im looking for ways to relax myself, i know i couldn't because this semester is quite a tight one. Suddenly i felt as if im being caught aback by what is happening around me. It stills boils down to my self-discipline, which i hate to admit, is BAD.

Its not that i haven't been trying to work things out. Sometimes the desire wanting to be better as an individual is strong, but at the end of the day, perhaps all that improved was my mental being. My actions still have much proving to do. Not to others, but sometimes i had a hard time convincing myself too.

I hate days like this where i set out determined to do something but in turn i don't know where the determination died to.

Ok, screw this. Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment