Saturday, November 5, 2011

Have a great weekend :)

I definitely enjoyed my Friday night. Everything went sort of unplanned because i did not even plan to go out today. All it took was 5 mins and i was on my way preparing to meet a friend for dinner somewhere around Haji Lane area. Impromptu FTW!

It was my first time at Maison Ikkoku. The quietness of the place is something i embrace. A sandwich consisting of spicy chicken in the middle of Cibbata bread and a cup of MI Latte does the trick for a Friday night. With just an additional 3 customers in the cafe other than us, all i could say is, SHIOK :)

I only spent three hours plus outside but enjoyable is the word for it.

There is something that i couldn't disagree more upon.
You need to have a lot of time with someone else, be it the special someone or not, to enjoy every moment.
Nopes, this sentence does not work for me :)

The journey to uncover more new places shall continueeeeeeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment