Monday, November 28, 2011

Hi Stanger! :)

After school last friday, i was hesitating whether to proceed to the bus-stop to take a bus to or make the choice of walking to the bus interchange instead. What prompted me to hesitate was a pretty interesting encounter.

About 100 metres from the point where i had to make a decision of either taking the bus or walking, i saw this girl and obviously she had just finished class too. The thing that made me notice her was, she was quite tall for a girl, about the same height as me. And coincidentally, she was walking at about the same speed as me, which is pretty fast. *I had no idea where we both were rushing to. HAHA.*
And so, i took a couple of glances at her, and she took a couple of glances at me too! *raises eyebrows*
Apparently, we noticed each other because of the walking speed.


Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,


I chose to walk to the bus interchange because this girl was walking too. *SO GOT MOTIVE RIGHT*
All the while we were walking at about the same speed. When we were somewhere at the mrt station, i saw that she was behind me through a mirror's reflection. I was thinking, maybe she is taking the train while i am taking the bus. But NO, she was taking bus too! OK, that is coincidence?


I DON'T BELIEVE SHE TAKING THE SAME BUS AS ME.


In the end, she went to queue for bus 161, while i queued for bus 966.


Not the kind of ending you expected? But did i manage to keep the suspense? HAHA *Fail*



No comments:

Post a Comment