Saturday, October 10, 2009

whoots, did some dancing jus now. but the floor in my living room 2 much friction liao. not suitable to do some moves. lol. n the ting dats been disturbing me since ytd is the pain at my right shoulder joint. i tink i did not warm up enuf b4 dancing so i tink i somehow overused the muscle around the joint. hope it recovers by the next few daes.

ytd danced till 9.30pm den called it a dae. but it was worthwhile coz at least everyting turned out to be better compared to the previous few times we rehearsed. all thanks to the seniors hu has been guiding us all the time. recently jus saw a quote frm one of my fren's msn personal msg. it says, 'we dance and train so many times a week, all for that few minutes on stage'. my heart stirred when i saw dat i swear.

in the process of all tis dancing, dere r some tings dat i cnnt do, go out wif frens n doing the tings dat i like. sometimes its jus so contradicting. sometimes in class oso damn tired coz i always reach home at nite around 11 to 12. my parents dun even c me dat much as much as my frens in skl, how sad is dat.

ytd in class one of my classmates commented dat the way i present was not enthu enuf. i agree wif him lar, no hard feelings towards him. coz im quite tired frm all the dance tingy in skl. the next dae i go class oso not much energy for me to stay awake. but i'll try my best to make myself involved wif the class.

i guess i will not work for tis couple of months to focus on my dance performance on the 11th of november in skl. realli wan to perform well for tis show as its the 1st major performance where tickets r sold. although its happening in skl. at least i wan to dance for my frens to c.

tink i stop here ba. sry for the wordy post ...

No comments:

Post a Comment