Tuesday, October 13, 2009

its late at nite now n its the mood for blogging agn =)

todae shot a video in skl. anyting shld be considered fun as long as we dun nid to do presentations. hees =D

we were told to shoot a video for either the visually-impaired or the hearing-impaired. the video(for hearing-impaired) or voice recording(for visually-impaired) shld be used to tell the disabled a moral or teach dem smth. but apparently my team didn fulfil either of the requirements. its ok wif me though. we only wanted to shoot a nice video n hav fun in the process. n it turned out dat the feedbak regarding our video was not 2 bad! it was a horror video though. anyone hu wans to c the video can find it at facebook once i uploaded tmr.

jus now somebody asked me. how come i always like seem so happie de. actually, i tend to look more on the bright side. of coz got unhappie moments lar, but it doesn bother me for 2 long. after some time i wuld not tink abt it alrdy. for me, i wuld not waste my energy to tink of the unhappie tings. its jus not worth it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment