Saturday, October 24, 2009

finally i can slp one whole dae without waking up early. ytd danced in skl until 9 plus den went to eat buger king b4 heading home. i put myself to slp once i sat on the bus coz was realli damn tired. i make it a point now to set alarm b4 i slp on the bus. if not i overstop den gg liao. hahaha. on the way home, dragged my soul-less body all the way n walked realli damn slow. quickly head off to bathe after dat went to slp immediately not knowing dat I FORGOT TO DO MY RJ!!!
realli 2 tired liao ...

anyways, preview ytd went quite successful. 2 takes n OK =) guess zaini was in quite a gud mood ytd oso. lol. my sweatpants almost dropped during the preview coz i try to make myself so expressive until my shoe hook the back part of my sweatpants unexpectedly n it shifted dwn a little. heng i quickly pull it bak up on the next move. LOL. wad a relieve!

will be heading off to work at the newly located workplace. wonder how is the crowd over dere.

next thursdae, REFLECTIONS OPENING, 4.30PM, SOUTH AGORA. WILL U PPL BE DERE? COZ I WILL DANCE FOR U ALL =)

No comments:

Post a Comment