Tuesday, October 13, 2009

a story without an ending ...

lets jus get straight to the point here. apparently i was being dropped from performing in an item for the performance i was involved in. in other words, im not performing alrdy. of coz its bad news to me. the truth is always cruel. its jus how tings work.

it was just not my turn yet. for me, of coz i feel abit sad. but the ting dat bothers me most is dat i cnnt perform for ppl hu wanted to c me perform. i felt so sry towards dem. its like dey were supposed to be coming to c me perform. n now i hav to break the news to dem dat i carn perform for dem. can u all understand the dilemma im in?

on the brighter side, im gona be more free after tis incident, which is half gud n bad. in the meantime, i shld work on my techniques etc. gona take the initiative to look up a couple of frens oso. i mus sae i realli enjoyed the process of all the practices n lotsa thanks to those hu had guided me along all tis while.

smth i learnt frm tis incident. . .
YOU NEED TO BE THE BEST TO SHINE ON STAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment