Tuesday, March 23, 2010

AIRPORT

im currently at airport de mac now. later sending my fren off, hu is going to cambodia for volunteer work.

one to ting sae 1st. fujitsu sux coz the battery life runs out damn fast. to make it worse, the mac at chagi airport terminal 2 dun hav plugs. so later when the battery runs out, i will hav to find smth to do.

sitting alone here at changi airport, actually it isn 2 bad after all. the surroundings r pretty quiet. some ppl r mugging here oso. anyways, i plan to take the 1st train bak home later to save money on the cab.

haven been working for the past 3 wks ler ba. decided not to work ler. skl oso reopening in like 3 wks time. decided to not chiong work until like dat tis time round. will start to work when the next holidaes come. n of coz deres a price to pay for not working. dat means no extra money to spend. other than my allowance, when i go out, i try not to take money frm my parents. now i finally realise how come i can use up my money so fast. coz i hav bee using alot of my own money. if i hadn do so, i tink im able to save a couple thousand of dollars now.

tis holidae, if i work, i will buy some tings de. a pair of sneakers, some clothings. minus my dancing sneakers i bought last yr, it had been a yr since i last bought a pair of sneakers. adding on to dat, its been 2 yrs since i changed my specs, 1 yr since i changed my fone. specs n fone is like one yr change one time de. apparently it is not the case now.

was looking at HTC fones recently n found out dat dey got one fone is 4.3 inch the screen. its so damn big can. actually if i hav the ability i will but an iTouch and a HTC fone. i wuld not go for an iPhone coz its seriously freaking common. when everyone is owning the same ting, it becomes a toy, n i am 2 old for a toy. saw tis sentence in the newspaper when the iPhone jus came out. HAHA.

in all, tis yr mayb jus buy lesser tings ba. at the same time, will continue to work towards my goal b4 18 yrs old.

it is to go overseas alone wif my own abilities b4 i end my 18 yrs old.

P.S : the lady at McCafe looks quite chio. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment