Friday, April 16, 2010

a random post

well, kind of sour now. nvm, no one nids to noe the details.

n so, last wk on sat i went to watch my veri 1st fuyo interskl bboy competition. it was pretty entertaining to watch it i tink. even though the standard is not as high as those international competition, it surely deserved a mention yea. sad to sae although my skl didn get the champion or top 4, a top 8 is commendable in my opinion. to be part of the top 8 out of 27 teams is quite an accomplishment yea. also mus congratulate my senior ashraf for winning the seven2smoke battle. i did feel quite proud for him coz he was representing our skl. of coz not forgetting my bboy instructor larry for organising tis event for the past few yrs. his objective is to raise the bboy-ing scene in singapore i tink n without him, all the participants wuld not get the chance to represent their skl n win honours for demselves n the skl. so, my instructor larry gets my respect coz he realli teach us alot of stuffs. frm bboy stuffs to non bboy stuffs, i tink he is realli a role model for me. *salutes*

hmms, im quite worried abt MOMENTUM actually. next wk is the 60% preview n we like haven do anyting. haix, i duno how can i help in the process in preparation for MOMENTUM. i realli hope dat it turns out to be a successful show.

n so, skl has reopened n the 1st 2 daes was stil not 2 bad. i look forward to an enriching semester ahead =)

No comments:

Post a Comment