Thursday, March 11, 2010

some thoughts at the moment ...

actually shld be going to parkway wif mum todae but den she lazy go. haha. of coz lar, always take care of my niece until so tired. last time she can slp around 12 to 1 in the morning. nowadaes she slp at 11pm, like so early compared to last time. sometimes i can take care of my niece but den she always wana run around, make me tired oso. haix, sometims i wana help my mum but den i hav to be selfish to enjoy doing my own tings. its contradicting ...

hmms, later going to orchard to find a fren. after dat shld be going to c a few tings at orchard. like quite some time nv go out alone ler. tink shld hav some time for myself oso. although im alone, but den sometimes the feeling is better than being wif lotsa ppl. at least i dun hav to care abt other ppl n jus walk at my own pace.

walk awile den at nite come bak recap hip hop audition the steps.

gud luck to everyone for the audition =)

No comments:

Post a Comment