Monday, September 14, 2009

jus now 9pm plus went to clarke quay to find colleague n fren for jus casual chat. it was quite last min though. at least managed to meet dem n chatted awile.

walked frm clarke quay to chjimes coz got colleague was going dere. on the way tok abt alot of tings. some is i first time hear b4 one. haha.

upon reaching chjimes my fren showed me around chjimes as she worked dere b4 n it was my first time dere. it was quite a nice place for a drink n catching up. shall try it somedae =)

accompanied my fren onto bus 7 until orchard n i dropped off to take another bus home. it felt gud walking along orchard at such a late time although i was alone. it made me take my mind off some of the bz tings dat im going through recently.

reflected on some tings on the bus journey going home. my life recently is so dead. needa do some of the tings i haven done recently once everyting is finished. EG: watch a movie( the last movie i watched was transformers, can anyone believe dat), go n sing K( i hav been saying tis since last month?)

one last sentence will be, i hope dat my showcase performance will be a gud one. gud as in, it will be electrifying n ppl will rmb our performance even after the show has ended.

way to go, DROP 'N' OUT =D

No comments:

Post a Comment