Monday, September 14, 2009

im finally bak here after MIA-ing for a couple of wks. i apologise due to my laptop failing n had to send for repair.

anyways, let me update on wad i hav been doing for the past 2 wks since the start of holidaes. actually i can jus summarise my happenings in jus a couple of sentences. lol.

all the time for the 2 wks im either working or dancing, as simple as dat. on some daes i will hav the occassional pool session at nite after my dance practices.

due to me having a showcase when skl reopens, i hav to go to skl almost everydae in the early afternoon to practise wif my team members. on some daes stil hav dance lessons at 5pm. can imagine how many hrs i spend in skl alone? haha.
other daes if i nv go skl, i will go to work at 6pm coz i left my previous job n opted for another one. although the pay may be lesser i tink, but i decided to get tis job due to a less busy environment. i nid a change of environment since o lvls last yr. counting bak, i hav been constantly working at the previous place for around 9 mnths.

i jus hope dat i can hav some money for a shopping trip before semester 2 starts. n hope dat i wun fall sick due to my busy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment