Wednesday, September 30, 2009

hmms. i duno wad to blog abt, so jus gona leave a few msgs.

skl's gona start next wk ppl! haha. so fast rites. skl start or dun start oso doesn matter to me lar. coz i hav been going to skl for dance almost everydae tis holidae, so im neutral. LOL.

gona use a dae tis wk to do some shopping b4 skl reopens, if not no clothes to wear. haha. gona list dwn the top few tings im buying, coz gona save up put some salary into my bank account. since i carn do a getaway tis holiday, i shall do it the next one. grant me my wish man ...

my body clock is like totally spoiled alrdy. lol. hav been slping close to 5am the past 3 daes. like dat how to wake up when skl reopens?! c how lar. jus nid some time to adapt bak to the old body clock.

ENJOY THE LAST FEW DAYS OF HOLIDAYS PPL! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment