Monday, August 17, 2009

todae im not late for skl! HAHA. but the way lesson went todae TOTALLY defeat the purpose of going to skl todae.
after skl went to trcc n study. it was the quiet corners which i discovered but the quietness was being spoiled by some random ppl rehearsing their play or duno wad. dey make so much noise dat i hav to stick my earpiece into my ears n immerse myself in songs.

halfway through senior shi jia went to find me n we studied until around 7 plus den hav to go coz the lighting at the area was 2 dark alrdy. i finally got the song i heard during the last hip hop lesson! i told senior shi jia abt the song i wanted n she managed to giv me smth i wanted at the first moment. how lucky i was! it was a song called, 'call you tonight' by austin. hav been in love wif the song since i heard it the last time during hip hop lesson.

thanks senior shi jia for making my dae!

when bathing jus now, i suddenly had tis stomachache dat was so on n off. the pain come in waves rather than the pain being permanently dere. now i feel better after applying some medicated oil. phew ...

to all out dere! start studying for UT3!!!!! JIAYOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment