Sunday, August 23, 2009

ok. i got nth to do now. lets c wad is stil in my mind.

HMMS ...

THURSDAE THURSDAE THURSDAE

went home after UT to rest awile n headed to the cathay to study. due to my frens arriving later, i headed to my workplace to visit a couple of my colleagues coz it was their last dae working dere. haix. it mus hav been hard of dem. hope tings will go be better for dem in future. after dat at the cathay didn study much due to me blabbering alot of stuffs in the couple of hours. haha.

FRIDAE FRIDAE FRIDAE

after UT went for the meeting n i quite like my grp dat i was posted into. made up of ppl of different genres. yea! hope the final result turns out gud. after dat was supposed to go out n hav fun, but didn in the end. reached home at around 9pm. counted quite early.

SATURDAE SATURDAE SATURDAE

slacked at home the whole dae. was supposed to ton at nite to study till sundae morning. but the plan was abolished due to some reasons. i woke up at 2pm, so i didn had breakfast or lunch. i waited until 6pm den i went to buy my dinner. did nth much at home n slacked through the whole dae.

shall post some pics when blogger allows me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment