Friday, August 7, 2009

gosh man. todae didn go skl agn. tis is like the 2nd or 3rd time tis wk ba. hate it man! i felt so irresponsible.

however, i woke up to travel all the way to woodlands coz got a meeting for dance. cnnt believe it hor. haha. im putting my all into dance now coz i dun hav any dance background. i will be trying my best to be actively participating in dance in skl.

after dat went to vivo for dinner.

on the way to vivo, took the bus 963 frm woodlands interchange. due to forgetting to ask the bus interchange staff how long the train wuld take, i board the bus close to 6pm, reached vivo around 7.30pm. how clever was i. LOL.

bus journey long nvm. halfway through got some ppl boarded n sat behind me n my fren. dey were toking so loudly until i cnnt stand. is not u cnnt tok lar, but control abit can anot. even if i dun mind, other ppl oso got ears one leh. lol. n the laughter ah, CHAMPION. i was laughing along coz their tone of their laughter veri funnie. HAHA!

actually wanted to catch 'HANGOVER', but the seats onli left front row. so i tot i wuld giv it a miss. felt sry for fren, coz the plan was to catch the movie initially.

n so, i had my dinner at 'THE ASIAN KITCHEN'. i had PRAWN DUMPLINGS NOODLES n STEAMED RED BEAN DUMPLINGS(like xiao long bao like dat, jus dat inside is red bean). the noodles were as nice coz i always eat it when i go to the place to eat. shall try some other noodles next time. the steamed red bean dumplings were not 2 bad either. actually to me, is coz of the red bean dat makes me sae its nice. HAHA. stuffs wif red bean dat i like r 'RED BEAN PANCAKE'(especially the one frm jollibean), 'ICE KACHANG', 'CHENG TENG', 'RED BEAN RICE DUMPLINGS'.

if u r craving for tings dat r sweet, no harm trying red bean pancake. coz the sweetness of red bean is jus nice n comfy for the throat, TO ME. HAHA.

after dinner, den walked around vivo until the shops r going close den went home. saw a ZARA formal shirt which was quite nice for the colour n texture. shall get it once i earned some money during holidae.

due to the ez link card got not much money left, i took a bus home frm vivo. the aircon was so icy cold dat when i alight, my specs got special effects which is the blurry effect. LOL. my hands felt numb when i was texting a msg. my fone got water vapour on the screen. when i put my hand into the pocket to reach for my wallet, i felt coldness in the pocket. I SWEAR EVERYTING I SAE IS TRUE. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment