Thursday, October 3, 2013

The 12th dismount

This is my 12th dismount since i started my mounting days. Weeks in and out passed by in a flash.

This dismount i spent more alone time with myself. No particular reason but just felt like doing so. Went to catch a movie, Detective Dee. Not a too bad show, but not that impressive also but i'm fine with the overall presentation of it.

On a side note, i managed to push my 2.4 timing down to 11:30. It was a great achievement. Nonetheless, shall see how much more can i get the timing down to.

Coming dismount will have the SNSD concert to look forward to! I'm not really a person that looks forward to stuffs in the future because nobody knows what changes might happen in the coming future. This is a constant reminder to myself that the present should be cherished and not taken for granted.

Alright, it's mounting day again tomorrow. See u when i see u!

No comments:

Post a Comment