Thursday, September 5, 2013

Speak my mind.

Kind of really sleepy right now. Shall head off to bed after finishing this.

Went back to secondary school today to visit the teachers today. Most of them looked really pleased to see us. I guess when we go back, they knew that they are of some inspiration to us in a way, that's why we took time out to visit them during the point of Teacher's Day.

I think this dismount even though i had some time off for myself, deep down i was actually struggling with my inner self. It sort of carried on during the previous mounting where some unpleasant stuffs happened in camp. Even though it was not related to me, it affected me a little in a way i guess. I just didn't like the idea of people not showing teamwork during mounting. It's the little stuffs that people ignore that i take it as a way of 'can't be bothered' attitude. Really, the attitude of some people towards certain stuffs is just f*cked up. I really cannot imagine why some people will look at stuffs in a way that i totally won't do so from their perspective. Should i say they are too simple-minded? Or they just simply can't be bothered?

That aside, failing my IPPT was just kind of de-motivating. I got too nervous to the extent i couldn't run in a comfortable place for my 2.4km run. My arms and legs just lost their energy even before i started. That moment onwards i knew i was screwed. Yupps, and the result proved so, failed by twenty seconds. Hearing news that we couldn't do a re-test is just...

Next was i got news that my Taipei trip in November won't be able to take place due to my leave more or less won't be approved. I won't go into details on why is that so. It's just some army regulations/directives that explains this. I'm not saying it's their fault but in some ways the system is carried out, you just can't understand the way some things are being explained. I was really looking forward to this trip because it is going to be my second solo trip. And Taiwan being Taiwan, it's always a comfortable place to be in after experiencing it with a couple of friends in March last year. The purpose of this trip was supposed to be a relaxing one plus going to some of the places i haven't went previously. Worst is my air ticket was already being booked and then this kind of news came in, that isn't very encouraging right.

Last thing, Girls Generation concert happening next month. Didn't manage to secure tickets to their concert in Singapore due to me being in camp when public sales opened up. I'm not a super hardcore fan of them compared to some of the other people but the idea of going with a couple of like-minded friends and having fun and all at the moshpit just kind of excites me you know. I just want to like experience going to their concert at least once, and of course seeing Hyoyeon exuding her dance swag like she always does. It was supposed to be one of the best days of 2013. But oh well~

Tomorrow is mounting day and this mounting will definitely be quite shag due to some events going on. I just want a peaceful mounting with no weird people doing weird stuffs and creating unnecessary trouble. And then we dismount on the following Thursday feeling all happy to go home and enjoy our time to ourselves.

Till the next post when i see this space. Eyes are already half closing. Time to knock out!

No comments:

Post a Comment