Wednesday, August 17, 2011

An encounter with Sebastian Professional

Today, i happened to meet people from Sebastian Professional at my workplace, Camwerkz. it was really very coincidence because one of their personnel came to chat with me and i just asked him if he knows the brand Sebastian after listening roughly to what he does for a living. it turned out that he knew this brand and when he told me he was the Sebastian representative for China, i was quite stunned actually. after telling him i actually uses their clay for hair-styling, he introduced me to the representatives for the other countries. it was definitely a quite "malu" moment for me because i just could not believe my eyes. out of nowhere, these people are representing the brand of the clay i had been using for the past 3 years! to appreciate their thanks, they gave me one of their clay products which i am very grateful for!

I love their clay because it gives a very natural look and a pretty good hold.
Support Sebastian Professional!
http://www.sebastianprofessional.co.uk/en_GB/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment