Tuesday, January 4, 2011

urgh ~

i duno y tonite i feel so like abit nua n oso like veri hard to concentrate. tink i today too tired. slpt on the bus, reach home ler eat liao oso wan to fall aslp =.=''

its another nite when my mind is at its weakest state n u infiltrate my mind.
seriously i hate to tink bak. but if i can shut my brain n not tink bak, i wuld do it. i wished we culd talk out our feelings since its been one month plus since the break up. i hate tis feeling where we r nowhere here nor dere. i duno whether its affecting u coz its affecting me. the reason y im feeling all tis is not coz im sad or wad. coz its painful to lose smth i cherish alot. it hurts even more coz i had dreams which included u. both of us nids to be responsible for the break up in one way or the other. it doesn matter to me hu initiated the break up in the first place. it doesn matter to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment