Friday, December 31, 2010

tis yr is pretty plain for me i guess. coz if i minus u, i carn realli tink of much for 2010. haha.

well, i got to perform for my parents at least. invited dem to my performance to show dem dat i always stayed out late to dance n not do stupid tings outside. at least dey enjoyed the performance :)

coming to midway of 2010, i made a decision. it was around july. dat decision made me give up dancing as an interest frm around august onwards. 4 months into the decision n i stil hav not looked bak on my decision.

2011 will onli be a gud year if i make effort to make it a gud one. wad i do today affects the result i get tmr. so wad i do on 31st december 2010 affects the result i get frm 1st january 2011 onwards n so on. so come on, make 2011 a gud one coz i wan it to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment