Saturday, January 9, 2010

*stop* the groove was halted

ok, tis post will be totally abt how i was feeling abt dance the recent couple of wks ba.

debut showcase ended a month ago. after dat came holidae where i hav not been actively dancing. i told myself after debut showcase i wuld take a break frm dance.

hav been reflecting n asking myself quite alot for the past 2 wks or so. perhaps life went bak to the previous pace when dance was not so active n time was spent hanging out wif frens n doing stuffs i liked during my free time. dats y i somehow felt quite happie for tis couple of wks or so coz was mostly slacking. compared to the times preparing for debut, everyting happened so fast. a dae passed by like a min. my life was indeed veri fast paced at dat time n den i did not realli expose myself to the outside world. now dat the pace was bak to the normal n slower pace, i started to enjoy the tings happening around me.

its not dat im abondoning dance or wad. its jus dat i nid to take my mind off it for some time. dats the reason i totally skipped dance lessons tis wk. im planning to go bak for lessons next wk. i duno if its the rite time yet. but somehow i felt dat the groove was coming bak to me. i shall c whether my groove is speaking the truth.

*edited after reading giselle's post abt her feelings for dance oso*

perhaps most of the tings larry said had been right. (i hate to sae tis) the ig is jus dysfunctional ...

music bak on track, let the groove do the talking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment