Wednesday, January 6, 2010

jus some updates n thoughts

ok, im supposed to study for my UT now, but den i jus wana sae out some thoughts which has been on my mind quite some time.

last sundae went to p.skl fren hse to hav bbq n sort of early birthdae celebration for him. he jus moved frm a HDB flat to a condo. i stil prefer his HDB flat which is 2 storeys n more spacious. anyways, watched his frens (mostly all i recognise coz frm our sec skl) played the PS3 for most of the time n the experience of it was damn awesome due to the home theatre system. macham watching movie like dat. haha.

always damn tempted to own a gaming console when i go to fren's hse n c how awesome the games ah. but den my parents confirm wun get one for me coz dey will sae i will not be able to manage my time n will be addicted to it. i tink dey will sae smth like dat few yrs ago n the same ting in another few yrs. jus like wad dey said when i suggested installing cable tv. i noe im obsessed wif watching cartoon network when i was a kid but den i carn possibly be watching cartoon network now rites! LOL!

but nvm, i shall get a gaming console next time when i hav a hse of my own. if possible, i will hav a pool table oso. den can gather a few of my gud frens to my hse n hav some sort of gathering. kind of cool isn it? its smth which i hope will happen in a few yrs time ...

having alot of mixed feelings abt dance recently. shall tok more abt it when i hav abit of time ba ...

No comments:

Post a Comment