Tuesday, July 7, 2009

my laptop is bak =)

once my laptop is bak, everyting goes smoothly. haha. carn get used to using the skl laptop. its so old n HIGH TECH. haha.

was supposed to study for UT for tmr. instead i got distracted by lotsa stuff. im ok coz my peak hrs for studying is normally into the wee hrs of midnite. haha.

now its the month for UTs, i dun even realise it until recently.

due to the H1N1 in skl, mass gatherings r not allowed in skl. not even allowed to stay in skl after class. therefore, no dance trainings, no chance to practice dance in skl oso. hope the situation gets better n all the usual activities can resume.

OH YA. b4 i forget, mus thank CLARIE for complementing me on her blog. haha. i was jus kiddin wif her but i didn noe she wuld realli do it. make me so paiseh. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment