Monday, July 6, 2009

come bak to me my laptop

sent my laptop for servicing last fridae coz the sound got prob for quite a long time alrdy. todae went to skl earlier hoping to borrow a laptop, instead got stuck in a traffic jam for no reason(IT WAS NOT RAINING). thank god i still managed to borrow one in the end.

FINALLY, we DID NOT needa do ppt todae. instead we did smth like a mindmap, which was a relieve to me. haha. the laptop was veri lag n it weighed like a metal. LOL. i did the mindmap on the mahjong paper, n guessed where i did it? it was on the floor. coz the table had no space left for us to do it dere. i was like lying on the floor until so shiok, my classmates asked me whether its my hse. haha. hope tmr lesson oso dun nid do ppt.

I MISS MY PRACTICES. haix ...

No comments:

Post a Comment