Friday, June 12, 2009

jus a feeling ...


todae purposely took bus 93 to queensway, so dat i culd SOMEHOW relieve some memories in sec skl. bus 93 was the bus i took everydae to skl during secondary. todae i saw dat most of the construction around the area was mostly completed. when i passed by my skl, nth realli came into my mind, or i forgot, im not sure. after some time, i passed by macritchie reservoir n i rmb i ran dere during my annual cross country. always managed to get the top 50 for every year, except sec 4, coz it was at bishan park, which i slowly ran but i didn noe it was a SHORTER ROUTE(i conserved my energy), so was kena cheated. hahaha, no excuse though.


anyways, i was on a double deck 93 bus, which means is dat type no air con one. i always like tis feeling of the wind blowing against my hair. i felt so carefree, jus without worries for dat particular moment. i carn explain dat, but i jus like it. but i dun like the part where my hair is being blown out of shape by the wind. do anyone out dere hav tis type of special moment? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment