Thursday, June 11, 2009

felt like posting

woke up at 1pm todae, i myself carn believe dat. coz i dun wake up so late one. anyways, went to sentosa ytd wif classmates, n got myself sunburnt, hahaha. i wanted to get tanned, so didn plan to put any sunblock b4hand. now the top part of my back is like BURNING! lol. like myself getting the tanned look agn. coz im like so SKINNY, if i dun get tanned, i look like a WHITE SKELETON, which looks so unhealthy to me.

n to reveal a thought of mine recently ... last wk, i jus had tis sudden thought to go abroad for a couple of daes jus to like SOMEHOW take a break. like jus pack some clothes into a bag, grab the passport, without telling anyone, jus leave like dat. sounds CRAZY, but im willing to try dat out one dae! i carn do dat now, coz i hav no MONEY! HAHAHA!

n to those hu sae i nv upload fotos, U NOE HU U R (*grins), u can go to my facebook page. i jus uploaded a foto album regarding my hip hop camp in skl. enjoy the fotos =)

No comments:

Post a Comment