Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lay Down

Am listening to Lay Down by Tay Kewei. I'm not a person who will listen to a song and go through the lyrics at the same time. I prefer to let the song bring me along as a whole. I like melodies which have a certain story, or rather emotion that can make me feel otherwise. Lay down was quite a sad tune to me as a whole. The emotions were running inside me as the song progressed.

Since a couple of years ago when i came to know of Tay Kewei this person through the media, i always liked how her voice and the song blend in as a whole. Last time, whenever i see her name being mentioned, it dwelled on me, "Oh, the person who was the backup vocals for Wang Lee Hom, David Tao, JJ Lin and etc."

Seeing her breakout as a solo artist was encouraging. It's never easy to pursue music in Singapore. Really wish to see her soar into greater heights be it in music and as a person! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment