Monday, December 19, 2011

this is dehydration

On Dec 4, i ran my first 21.1km Standard Chartered Marathon. So for the first time i thought i was gonna die. This is the result of not having full preparation beforehand. After a few days, i found out that after my run that day, i was suffering from dehydration. No wonder the second half of the race when i drank Ice Mountain from the drink stations, i felt nothing. Only 100 Plus managed to give me the boost i needed.

My time for 21.1km was 3 hours 8 mins. Totally not something to be proud of, but definitely something worth remembering. After running 21.1km, i highly question how do people even tahan 42.195km?! After the run the only thing i want to do is to lie down and close my eyes man. I was totally shag to the extent i dun even feel hungry.

So after that i struggled my way home and i did not even eat anything. I only wanted to sleep. LOL. Indeed, i slept straight after i bathed.

What an experience. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment