Wednesday, March 23, 2011

一路走来

results r released on the 22nd. being the typical me, totally not anxious at all. coz exam taken, can change nth abt it. i ownself got work hard anot i will noe. tis shld be the most productive semester i have been through poly.

results r not straight As. i didn expect myself to aim for straight As too. but i scanned through my previous 2 tests n the final test, hey, i did improve! the improvement might seem insignificant to others, but i noe how i got those results. its smth no one other than me wuld understand. i did not work hard like a bull. but i did work smarter tis time round. i focused more on my daily grades. paid more attention in class n did my RJ seriously. not all of the RJs, but majority of it. when i put effort into dem, the results prove it.

一路走来不容易,但是还是熬过了。继续进步,继续成长。Life is a sum of all choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment