Sunday, December 6, 2009

Freshie Debut Performance: Drop 'N' Out


8TH DECEMBER 2009, REPUBLIC POLY, SOUTH AGORA, 5PM. FRESHIE DEBUT PERFORMANCE.

actually wanted to blog ytd, but i jus fell aslp in front of the com after coming bak frm dance in skl (on fridae).

our preview for zaini was better than we expected. i tink it realli boosted our team's morale. im so guilty for stepping on giselle's mask b4 my team's preview. im so relieved dat the damage done was not 2 much.

went to work todae (sat), even though my legs were tired from all the dancing tis wk. working for weddings always makes me envious. hahaha.

coming tuesdae (december 8) will be the dae for the debut performance. realli looking forward to it. i encourage all my frens to come n watch. i hope u all will understand y i rejected all yor offers of going out n stuffs after watching tis performance.

i dedicate tis performance to my team N the ppl hu has supported me all tis while =)

No comments:

Post a Comment